Account Manager – Trello, EMEA [remote]
Partner of Every Mother Knows
Tools for teams, from startup to enterprise: Atlassian provides tools to help every team unleash their full potential
Atlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity. Assuming you have eligible working rights and a sufficient time zone overlap with your team, you can choose to work remotely or return to an office as they reopen (unless it’s necessary for your role to be performed in the office). Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company. With a sufficient timezone overlap with the team, we’re able to hire eligible candidates for this role from France, Germany, Poland, the Netherlands, and the United Kingdom. If this sparks your interest, apply today and chat with our friendly Recruitment team further. More About You Are you passionate about engaging with Enterprise customers and have experience with software retention? Do you enjoy working in smaller teams, while also being part of a company that's experiencing outstanding growth? Our mission is to maximise revenue retention with a keen eye toward strategic migration and expansion efforts while providing a flawless customer experience that ensures continued health and loyalty. If this sounds exciting, then read on! Account Managers - Internally called as Loyalty Advocates - educate our customers on the benefits of Atlassian software. We affect customer retention through proactive, strategic outreach to our largest 10% of customers. We have a discovery mentality and actively look for ways to promote growth and expansion within our customer base. Our team drives renewal and expansion transactions across Atlassian’s suite of solutions through proactively engaging high-value renewals, uncovering expansion and migration opportunities, and overcoming objections. Each teammate collaborates with our Enterprise Advocates team to support account planning and quoting activities, as well as with channel partners on account strategy and deals. You'll be first to understand why some customers stay and some customers churn and you’ll be responsible for sharing such insight with the company. On your first day, we will expect you to have:
- Experience in account management, software renewals, customer success, or other relevant business areas.
- A proven track record of meeting or exceeding performance goals.
- A pioneering spirit, a self-starter drive, an artist’s passion for creativity.
- A tenacious discovery skillset to uncover expansion and upgrade opportunities and identify reasons for churn.
- Experience negotiating and influencing - the ability to reach an agreement and drive outcomes, affecting the action, behaviours, or opinions of others.
- Relationship management skills - the ability to cultivate business relationships, partnerships, and alliances internally, externally, and virtually.
- The ability to multitask and prioritize - the adaptability to constantly evolving events while accurately judging priorities and keeping track of details.
- Experience selling or renewing in the SaaS industry.
- Experience discovering up-sell and cross-sell opportunities.
- Experience with CRM software and video conferencing.
- Maximised upgrade and expansion rates; maximised customer retention rates and minimised churn through effective sales techniques over the phone, video, and email.
- Maintained a deep understanding of product updates and new offerings and articulated those improvements to customers and solution partners.
- Maintained a consistently healthy pipeline by logging sales and renewal activities, customer data, and customers' status within internal systems ( Salesforce.com ).
- Looked after customer relationships throughout the renewal lifecycle.
- Increased customer awareness of Atlassian's product portfolio to identify cross-sell and up-sell opportunities during the renewals cycle.