Customer Onboarding Specialist
Partner of Every Mother Knows
This job has been filledApply Now
ParsePort (a Workiva Company) is the leading provider of solutions that convert annual reports to the XBRL and iXBRL formats for publicly listed companies and auditors throughout the EU. We're seeking a Customer Onboarding Specialist (internally known as a Professional Services Specialist) to join our growing team and help guide our clients in the use of our cloud-based software solutions. The Customer Onboarding Specialist is responsible for onboarding new customers and supporting existing customers in the process of preparing their Annual Reports for filing. You'll provide critical technical and functional support to customers through phone, email, and online meetings. You are accountable for enhancing the customer experience and strengthening our capacity as a business to meet their dynamic requirements. As a new Professional Services Specialist, we will train you in XBRL and how to utilize the ParsePort platform to assist our customers with their XBRL filings.
- Support customers by providing technical and functional expertise through phone, online, and email channels.
- Map the customer documentation and financial statements to the relevant XBRL taxonomy.
- Troubleshoot customer issues by applying knowledge of the ParsePort application
- Edit or create new documentation and customer-facing content to accurately represent the support experience.
- Resolve intricate customer issues, occasionally seeking assistance from the Technical Team.
- Oversee multiple, moderately complex customer engagements.
- Maintain a customer-centric experience
- Collaborate with other internal teams, including Product Development, Sales, Marketing, and Training
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent relevant work experience in a similar role
- Experience working in customer support or client management role -ideally in a Software as a Service "SaaS" or a similar digital environment
- Comfortable working with complex spreadsheets and data
- Knowledge of accounting, financial reporting, or XBRL is helpful
- Strong communication skills (verbal, listening, and written)
- Self-motivated and accountable for results with a proactive mindset
- Capable of prioritizing multiple priorities with competing timelines
- Proven commitment to customer satisfaction