Customer Relations & Sales Ambassador – Dutch
Do you speak Dutch at a native level?
Do you have a passion for creating unique customer experiences? Are you looking for a flexible job opportunity within the beauty and well-being industry?
Check out this role at a fast growing company based in Amsterdam.
YOU ARE ALL ABOUT CREATING EXPERIENCES
Within this role, you are the voice of the customers and help them with any question, concern, sales opportunities or moment of joy . Creating experiences, thinking outside of the box and being creative in offering the right solution is what you like. Sharing an experience with customers is what motivates you and your colleagues. This matches you as enthusiastic Customer Relations & Sales Ambassador. For at least 24 hours per week (32, 36 or 40 hours also possible), you:
- Support customers on social media, by e-mail and on the phone;
- You love to spot sales opportunities and recommend our products to fit the needs of the customers;
- Don’t follow a corporate script or use boilerplate answers, you have the ability to genuinely interact, help, inspire and be creative in your answers;
- Live the brand and transform customers everyday routines into more meaningful moments with your service.
JOIN THE TEAM
Within the Customer Relations department, you work together with international and motivated colleagues. Just like you, they have the full focus to deliver the best quality every time. You notice that especially by their creativity and solution-orientated mindset. And how do you best describe the working atmosphere? Fun, connected, and with a lot of energy.
THIS IS YOU
High on energy, low on ego and with a little bit of humour. You are also ‘one of a kind’ because of your desire to come up with personal and unique solutions. In addition, you are as an Ambassador patient and helpful. You truly listen and come up with relevant questions to help our customers. Besides, working in a fast-paced environment energizes you. And on top of it, you have:
- Graduated from MBO/HBO level;
- A native level of Dutch and fluent in English;
- A background in a customer service-oriented position;
- No customer allergens; you can get along with everyone.
If you feel good, customers feel good. Therefore, as Ambassador, you get:
- A salary that matches your knowledge and experience;
- A Macbook;
- 20% discount on company’s products;
- Unlimited access to the “Rijksmuseum” in Amsterdam;
- Fresh fruit, free snacks and healthy lunches;
- Opportunities to continuously develop yourself by attending training and courses;
- And a lot more!
GOOD TO KNOW
- Working hours for this role will be with shifts;
- Flexible schedule is available;
- Before you start, you will take part in an inspiring one-week training program to learn about all ins and outs of the company.
YOUR PATH TO A NEW CAREER
The next steps are:
- A telephone introduction meeting with Every Mother Knows of approximately 15 minutes;
- You do a writing assessment;
- You have a recruitment morning or afternoon at the company HQ in Amsterdam, containing 3 elements; an interview, an interactive game and a floor experience. Note: due to COVID-19 this may only be an (online) interview;
- You will receive a proposal with the terms of employment from the company.
Any questions? Please send an email to [email protected] and mention ‘Customer Relations & Sales Ambassador – Dutch’ in the subject.