Customer Relations & Sales Ambassador – German
Amsterdam, North Holland, Netherlands
Partner of Every Mother Knows
This job has been filledApply Now
Do you speak German at a native level? Can you elevate Customer Relations into an inspiring experience for the customers and provide high levels of customer service? Check this flexible work opportunity at a fast growing Amsterdam based company in the industry of beauty and well-being. YOU ARE ALL ABOUT CREATING EXPERIENCES Within this role, you are the voice of the customers and help them with any question, concern, sales opportunities or moment of joy. Creating experiences, thinking outside of the box and being creative in offering the right solution is what you like. Sharing an experience with customers is what motivates you and your colleagues. This matches you as enthusiastic Customer Relations & Sales Ambassador. For at least 24 hours per week (32, 36 or 40 hours also possible), you:
- Support customers on social media, by e-mail and on the phone;
- You love to spot sales opportunities and recommend products to fit the needs of the customers;
- Don’t follow a corporate script or use boilerplate answers, you have the ability to genuinely interact, help, inspire and be creative in your answers;
- Live the Rituals brand and transform customers everyday routines into more meaningful moments with your service.
- Graduated from MBO/HBO level;
- A native level of German and fluent in English;
- A background in a customer service-oriented position;
- No customer allergens; you can get along with everyone.
- A salary that matches your knowledge and experience;
- A Macbook;
- 20% discount on company's products;
- Unlimited access to the “Rijksmuseum” in Amsterdam;
- Fresh fruit, free snacks and healthy lunches;
- Opportunities to continuously develop yourself by attending training and courses;
- And a lot more!
- Working hours for this role will be with shifts;
- Flexible schedule is available;
- Before you start, you will take part in an inspiring one-week training program to learn about all ins and outs of the company.
- A telephone introduction meeting with Every Mother Knows of approximately 15 minutes.
- You do a writing assessment.
- You have a recruitment morning or afternoon at the HQ in Amsterdam, containing 3 elements; an interview, an interactive game and a floor experience. Note: due to COVID-19 this may only be an (online) interview.
- You will receive a proposal with the terms of employment from the company.