Customer Success Manager [remote]
Bloomreach is the world’s #1 Commerce Experience Cloud, empowering brands to deliver customer journeys so personalized, they feel like magic. It offers a suite of products that drive true personalization and digital commerce growth, including:
- Discovery, offering AI-driven search and merchandising
- Content, offering a headless CMS
- Engagement, offering a leading CDP and marketing automation solutions
Together, these solutions combine the power of unified customer and product data with the speed and scale of AI-optimization, enabling revenue-driving digital commerce experiences that convert on any channel and every journey. Bloomreach serves over 850 global brands including Albertsons, Bosch, Puma, FC Bayern München, and Marks & Spencer. Bloomreach recently raised $175 million in a Series F funding round, bringing its total valuation to $2.2 billion. The investment was led by Goldman Sachs Asset Management with participation from Bain Capital Ventures and Sixth Street Growth. For more information, visit Bloomreach.com.
Become a part of Bloomreach! Help top e-commerce businesses boost their performance and disseminate the data-driven approach to business management, verify hypotheses, and identify objective facts where gut feelings used to be the norm. Currently expanding our Customer Success team, we’re looking for a new colleague as Customer Success Manager (CSM) for the German market. We offer you a competitive salary with a Stock option and other benefits included. Working in Western Europe remotely or in one of our offices on a full-time basis, you´ll become a part of the Sales team.
Your job will be to:
- Build long-term relationship with your clients
- Act as a trusted advisor & industry expert able to challenge the status quo
- The role of CSM is to act as a guardian for both, client & Bloomreach’s Engagement Pillar.
- On the client side, the CSM’s main role is to ensure that CDP Pillar delivers value to the client at every moment of the cooperation.
- As a trusted advisor, the CSM should educate the client about the best ways forward in their industry and ensure that our CDP is fully aligned with their client’s goals & strategy.
- On the other hand, the CSM should ensure that the cooperation is a win-win for both sides.
You have these qualities and experience:
- 3-5 years of work experience. Ideally 3+ years in B2B SaaS in online retail/e-commerce analytics, marketing. Ideally as an Account Manager/CSM or other similar role.
- In-depth knowledge of business and business trends, and the ability to understand clients’ business models extremely fast.
- Knowledge of e-commerce, marketing and the current trends in the industry.
- Experience of leading teams and projects or pursuing own business (ideally B2B).
- Familiarity with the following emerging sectors (the more the better) – online analytics, BI, performance marketing, product management, marketing automation, data science, A/B testing, personalisation, campaign optimisation, automation, customer lifetime, e-mailing automation, reactivation, customer segmentation, attribution modelling, prediction.
- Ability to understand and actively use analytical concepts to identify which stage the business has reached, which KPIs are crucial for decision-making and which metrics the business is based on.
- Basic understanding of technology around marketing cloud solutions.
- Independence, self-organization, ability to navigate ambiguous situations.
- Native fluency in English and German.
More things you’ll like about Bloomreach:
- A great deal of freedom and trust. At Bloomreach we don’t clock in and out, and we have neither corporate rules nor long approval processes. This freedom goes hand in hand with responsibility. We are interested in results from day one.
- We have defined our 5 values and the 10 underlying key behaviors that we strongly believe in. We can only succeed if everyone lives these behaviors day to day. We’ve embedded them in our processes like recruitment, onboarding, feedback, personal development, performance review and internal communication.
- We believe in flexible working hours to accommodate your working style.
- We work remote-first with several Bloomreach Hubs available across three continents.
- We organize company events (summits) twice a year to experience the global spirit of the company and get excited about what’s ahead.
- We encourage and support our employees to engage in volunteering activities – every Bloomreacher can take 5 paid days off to volunteer.
- We have a friendly atmosphere and motivated colleagues who love what they do.
- The Bloomreach Glassdoor page elaborates on our stellar 4.5/5 rating.
- We have a People Development Program — participating in weekly personal development workshops on various topics run by experts from inside the company. We are continuously developing & updating competency maps for select functions.
- Our managers are strongly encouraged to participate in the Leader Development Program to develop in the areas we consider essential for any leader. The program includes regular comprehensive feedback, consultations with a coach and follow-up check-ins.
- Bloomreachers utilize the $1,500 professional education budget on an annual basis to purchase education products (books, courses, certifications, etc.)
- Our resident communication coach Ivo Večeřa is available to help navigate work-related communications & decision-making challenges.
- The Employee Assistance Program — with counselors — is available for non-work-related challenges.
- Subscription to Calm – sleep and meditation app.
- We organize ‘DisConnect’ days where Bloomreachers globally enjoy one additional day off each quarter, allowing us to unwind together and focus on activities away from the screen with our loved ones.
- We facilitate sports, yoga, and meditation opportunities for each other.
- Stock options are granted depending on a team member’s role, seniority, and location.
- Everyone gets to participate in the company’s success through the company performance bonus.
- We offer an employee referral bonus of up to $3,000 paid out immediately after the new hire starts.
- We celebrate work anniversaries — Bloomversaries!
If this position doesn’t suit you, but you know someone who might be a great fit, share it – we will be very grateful!