Digital Market Launch Manager
About PVH Corp.
PVH is one of the most admired fashion and lifestyle companies in the world. We power brands that drive fashion forward – for good. Our brand portfolio includes the iconic CALVIN KLEIN and TOMMY HILFIGER brands. We market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands. PVH has over 40,000 associates operating in over 40 countries and $9.9 billion in annual revenues. That’s the Power of Us. That’s the Power of PVH.
The Digital Selling team sits within Digital Product, the department responsible for PVHs digital B2B buying and selling experiences. The Digital Selling team’s product portfolio covers the full end-to-end process of digital wholesale selling. We constantly look for ways to improve our users’ lives. This means that our day-to-day is working on better integration, technology, experience, services and digital products to continuously make the selling experience better for our users. Our team culture can be described as Collaborative, Trusting, Empowering, focused on team Development and Growth, Entrepreneurial while always having FUN!
The Digital Selling team consists of three pillars:  Product Management – responsible for working closely with our users to ideate, design and build new features and products,  Product Operations – responsible for change management, launching, harmonization and continuation of our digital products across markets,  Innovation & Strategy – responsible for tying business opportunities into the digital wholesale selling kitchen and implementing strategic and innovative initiatives.
As our new Digital Market Launch Manager you will work within the Digital Selling team.
You will be responsible for running our global digital market launches. In your role, you will liaise with senior stakeholders within the organization to manage processes of our digital global wholesale buys throughout the year. As the new Digital Market Launch Manager, you will be responsible for the performance management of the selling tools and processes within the selling season(s). You will manage multiple stakeholder priorities, communication and touch points around preparation, sales & close of market.
You will have real insights into how our users interact and assess the Digital Selling Tools. As well, you have a good understanding of our selling landscape and can translate user challenges into concrete action points. You will be in the lead of maintaining open dialogues with these stakeholders, managing the requirements from a sales and divisional perspective. You will be working in a key strategic focus area of PVH – Digital B2B selling – in a dynamic, young and ambitious team.
- Being the center of multiple collaboration touch-points such as stand-ups, hyper care meetings, pre and post seasonal assessments, and much more.
- End to end oversight over the prep, launch and post Market Launch phase of the selling seasons to ensure the operations team is engaged and on top.
- Bringing clarity and transparency towards all stakeholders to ensure all teams are aware of the current challenges and their solutions.
- Consistently challenging the status quo and propose ways to innovate and redefine the Market Launch experience for users
- Work alongside our environment manager and technology stakeholders to provide consistency and performance across experiences
- Understand and emphasize end-user challenges, by gathering feedback and driving change in processes or tools
- Content readiness, working with our content manager to make sure all content is ready
- Form a strategy to reduce manual work and look for improvements and automation across the different processes
The Ideal Candidate
- 3+ years of project management experience
- Experience working in large organizations undergoing digital transformation
- Communicates strongly and effectively (both written and verbally) across all levels of the organization
- Excellent collaborator, you believe in sharing successes and celebrating together
- Ability to influence and achieve results through others who are not direct reports, including senior management
- Excellent presentation facilitator
- Skilled in identifying solutions/ options and presenting your advice to stakeholders in a convincing and structured manner
- Is determined and curious to understand use cases and takes initiative in prioritizing solutions
- Has an interest for digitalization, process optimization and technology
What You Can Expect From Us
- A company culture that fosters development, offering training and learning opportunities through our very own PVH University
- An international environment which respects diversity, equality, and individuality
- A monthly Covid home- office budget
- A smart work program that empowers our associates to work from home in the Netherlands, within a flexible schedule
- A beautiful state-of-the-art Campus awaiting you upon our return to the office
PVH Europe and our brands, TOMMY HILFIGER and CALVIN KLEIN, are committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse community of associates with a strong sense of belonging. We believe we are bettered by all forms of diversity, and take pride in working with top talent from every walk of life and corner of the world. In the spirit of inclusivity, qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, ethnicity, ability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, nationality, race, religion or sexual orientation.
COVID-19 and Working at PVH
As we continue to navigate the impact of COVID-19, the health, safety and well-being of our associates remains our #1 priority. As a result, your recruiting process may be conducted remotely, primarily via phone and video calls. Once you’re onboard, you’ll join in our Work Smart hybrid way of working, which is focused on connection, collaboration and community, with our dynamic offices and workspaces there to facilitate teamwork and innovation.
In your initial call, our Talent Acquisition Team will outline the full details of our Work Smart hybrid working policy, as well as any adapted measures that may be in place based on current government guidelines.