Event Marketing Manager
Who we are?
We are Splashtop. We deliver next-generation remote access and remote support software and services across the Americas, Europe, Asia, Middle East, and Africa. Splashtop’s cloud-based, secure, and easily managed solutions serve customers that include everyone from multinational enterprises and academic institutions to small businesses, MSPs, and individuals.
Headquartered in San Jose, California (USA) and founded in 2006, Splashtop has offices in Hangzhou (China), Tokyo (Japan) and Taipei (Taiwan) and we are now expanding our European headquarters in Amsterdam (Netherlands). From our offices, ~300 Splashtop-ers serve more than 30 Million users .
We always deliver what we promise and scaling hard, with a stunning Net Promoter Score of +93 and 85% of the Fortune 500 companies who enjoy Splashtop products globally. We recently achieved the aspirational Unicorn status of $1B valuation thanks to our 30+ million happy users.
Each Splashtop employee will be a real team member, no matter what position you are in. We are a young, fast growing company, we respect and are transparent to one another. In this role you can have a real impact into the next steps of the company’s growth. We all work hard to exceed customer expectations, we are collaborative, positive thinkers and always improve our solutions and services. Besides hitting it hard we also enjoy and celebrate our success with our teams.
Our presence in the EMEA region is becoming more and more essential every day.For our European headquarters in Amsterdam, we are looking to hire an exceptional individual who is fluently in German and English.
The EMEA Event Marketing Manager will specifically be responsible for developing and executing a regional events strategy as well as managing and scaling in-person and virtual conferences and events. The role will oversee all event activity including managing events from research to conception to budget reconciliation and align them with marketing strategy and business goals. Duties will include the production and management of key partner events, industry events, customer and prospect events including webinars and other online events for the EMEA region.
In this role you will:
- Be responsible for the strategy and execution of regional aligned events and industry conferences.
- Manage regional events calendar and run day-to-day planning for all events
- Negotiate contracts and manage relationships with outside vendors
- Responsible for excellent customer service onsite at all events
- Responsible for all operational and administrative functions at events
- Collaborate as part of the event marketing team to find cost-effective solutions, implement best practices, and support other event projects
- Support and establish program goals, speaker plan, and collateral needs
- Manage logistical requirements for planning, staging, and shipping products/supporting elements (ie: promotional materials, speaker gifts)
- Responsible for accurate metric-based reporting on events
- Travel to on-site inspections and project managing events
- Build relationships with customers and prospects on a one-to-one basis
In order to be considered for this role, you have:
- 5 years+ experience in event management
- Experience in technology industries is a plus
- Exceptional writing and presentation skills
- Proven ability to lead teams and skilled in budget and resource management
- Proven project management experience
- Ability to work independently
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Highly organized
- Willingness to travel
- Proven ability to work across functions
- A self-starter who has a strong work ethic and can manage multiple tasks and priorities
- Experience with Salesforce reporting
- Excel at cross-group collaboration, creative thinking, and problem solving
- Motivated self-starter who thrives on working in a fast-moving and respectful culture
- Knowledge in SaaS businesses including keeping up with current marketing trends
If you think Splashtop is the potential employer for you and if you feel that you qualify to be the right candidate and most important, you think you will fit our company culture, then email your updated resume to:
Head of Talent EMEA