Business Analyst Wholesale
An outdoor apparel company. At a time when all life on earth is under threat of extinction, they aim to use the resources they have—our business, their investments, their voice and their imagination—to influence changes needed to protect their planet. A registered B Corporation and founding member of 1% for the Planet, this Every Mother Knows partner is recognised internationally for its commitment to product quality and environmental activism, contributing over $145 million in grants and in-kind donations to thousands of grassroots environmental groups around the world.
They’re in business to save our home planet. Your role will contribute to this purpose by ensuring the business processes, technical infrastructure and systems are supporting the Wholesale and wider EMEA priorities.
The Business Analyst Wholesale also supports in issue resolution that arise across the Wholesale organization by combining both business and functional IT knowledge and has the ability to manage projects and communicate to stakeholders in different levels of the organization.
• Act as the subject matter expert for Wholesale business processes and systems
• Translate business needs into user stories and process models for current and future solutions powering the Wholesale channel
• Ensure alignment and dependencies with other processes or functions are captured and considered while designing solutions. Liaise with European business owners, IT team and US counterparts to ensure alignment on process design
• Work closely with (IT) System Analysts in translating business needs into technical specifications
• Develop and maintain test scripts and conduct regression testing to ensure system stability and continuity in customer experience
• Manage and collaborate with various stakeholders and attend status meetings with development partners and colleagues
• Lead change management initiatives by carrying out impact analysis, trainings and documentations
• Advise on risk mitigating procedures during projects and process changes
• Collaborate with the wider Wholesale Operations &amp; Dealer Service Teams to plan and execute projects
Other job responsibilities
• Continuously inform oneself about the latest trends and developments and evaluate and suggest new D365 functionality and system enhancements to achieve optimum system performance, streamline processes and meet their channel goals
• Contribute to the 1-3 year Initiatives Roadmap for Wholesale Operations &amp; Dealer Service
• Support Wholesale Operations &amp; Dealer Service teams on ad hoc tasks
What they’re looking for:
• A love of the outdoors
• A passion for saving our home planet and making a positive impact through your work
• At least 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role and experience with technical implementations
• Planning, organizational and project management abilities (DevOps experience or other similar project management tool preferred)
• End-to-end experience in all aspects of wholesale operations and customer experience, preferably in apparel industry
• Track record of experience working in a fast paced, commercial environment and the ability to be successful in a matrix organization with multiple stakeholders
• High level of interpersonal skills to work effectively with others, motivate colleagues and elicit work output
• Flexible, self-motivated, adaptable and hands on
• Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics D365 Finance &amp; Operations (F&amp;O) is a plus
• Excellent Excel skills is a must. Knowledge of PBI, Power Query and/ or SQL will be considered as a plus
• Language Skills: Fluent English, other languages (German/French/Italian) will be an asset
Other important details:
• This is a Full-time position based in Amsterdam.
• They have a hybrid work model, working from home for maximum 3 days per week.
• they strive to make unbiased decisions and to offer a great experience to every person who applies for a role at this Every Mother Knows partner. Their interviews include standardised questions that focus on the aspects that are important for success in the role.
At this Every Mother Knows partner, they commit to becoming an anti-racist company that leads by example. This means doing the work to be inclusive and equitable, across all aspects of their business.
Every person who applies to join this Every Mother Knows partner receives equal employment opportunities, and they value a welcoming environment where each member of their EMEA team feels included, respected and empowered, regardless of race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, civil status, national origin, disability or age.
At this Every Mother Knows partner, they strive to have inclusive representation within their organisation and embrace a diverse mix of talent to contribute to their culture. They actively seek applications from Black and People of Colour (BPOC) and other underrepresented groups.
As they are in business to save our home planet, they can only do this together.
Please make sure that your CV and cover letter are in English.