Junior Consultant Digital Customer
Amsterdam, North Holland, Netherlands
Partner of Every Mother Knows
Deloitte drives progress.
Help clients to optimize their sales & service processes and take the next step towards a digital transformation. At Deloitte. What impact will you make? As Junior Consultant Digital Customer you have knowledge of sales and service processes, affinity with technology and passion for digitization. You will contribute to the top range of (inter)national companies by optimizing and implementing digital processes. In a multidisciplinary and diverse team you will contribute to different projects, where your influence is directly indispensable. Want to learn more about Deloitte Digital's Salesforce team? Read our blog. How do you do this?
- defining, analyzing and mapping the business processes and the related impact on the organization;
- preparing and facilitating workshops for process design and improvement;
- configuring, implementing and testing CRM processes in the Salesforce application;
- supporting project and program management;
- implementing improvement actions;
- drafting business requirements and advising the client on improvement actions for one of the functional areas that apply to you.
- You’ll receive a profit-sharing bonus. On top of your fixed salary.
- Continuous professional growth. Join our development program.
- A work-from-home office setup allowance to make sure you have everything you need for an ergonomically-correct workstation.
- Work part-time (32 hours a week) or full-time (40-hours a week).
- Flexible working hours, you are in charge of your own calendar.
- 26 days of paid annual leave, and the opportunity to purchase additional leave.
- The option to exchange three national holidays for three non-national holidays.
- A good mobility scheme: the choice of carious options such as a lease car, travel by public transport, a cash option or a combination of these.
- A laptop and iPhone for professional and personal use.
- A time for time arrangement that creates flexibility for personal moments that matter.
- A good pension scheme with a personal contribution of only 2%. For a comfortable future.
- An opportunity to take part in our collective health insurance scheme.
- An opportunity to benefit from tax-efficient facilities such as fitness and a bicycle scheme.
- The opportunity to use 55 hours of babysitting service per calendar year, if your child is 12 years old or younger.
- This budget is accrued monthly, which you can use to make choices in flexible benefits, for example: purchasing extra leave days or financing a bicycle plan.
- Six weeks of fully paid birth leave for traditional households and rainbow families.
- a Master's degree, preferably in the direction of Business Administration, Business Economics, Marketing, Business & ICT, Information Science, Informatics;
- knowledge of and experience with project methodologies such as Agile/SCRUM;
- proven affinity with IT and an interest in implementing CRM systems and specifically Salesforce;
- an excellent command of written and spoken Dutch and English.