Are you entrepreneurial, caring and with an eye for details? Do you live in the Amsterdam area and are available for 20 hours a week? Does working in the field of social impact investing appeal to you?
For one of our Corporate Partners, a Social Impact Venture Capital firm based in Amsterdam, we are looking for an enthusiastic Office Manager to support the current Office Manager and their growing team.
As an Office Manager, you are a vital link within the organization. In this position, together with the current Office Manager, you are responsible for supporting the entire organization in facilities, secretarial and organizational areas, with the possible extension to administrative support.
This position will be part-time for 20 hours per week spread over 3 or more days, in which you will initially take over the part of the work from your colleague. Together you are part of the office management team, whereby the focus initially lies on office organization and other ad hoc activities.
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Welcoming guests
- Organizing and taking care of lunches
- Ensuring a pleasant, tidy, and efficiently organized work environment
- Answering phone calls
- Mail and Email processing, archiving
- Calendar management
- Ordering office supplies, gifts etc
- Ad-hoc projects (event organization etc.)
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- You are hands-on, a real go-getter and always open to learn
- You have good communication skills, fluent in English – written and spoken and intermediate level of Dutch (B1 or above) to start with
- You are available for 20 hours a week, with the possibility of extending hours in the future
- Nice to have: having an interest and experience in administrative support
- A salary in line with local job market standards
- 25 vacation days per year based on full time
- Training budget to support your learning needs
- Healthy lunches at the office
- Travel reimbursement if you don’t live in Amsterdam
- A diverse, supportive and ‘gezellige’ team to work with