Product Advocate [remote]
Partner of Every Mother Knows
Tools for teams, from startup to enterprise: Atlassian provides tools to help every team unleash their full potential
Atlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity. Assuming you have eligible working rights and a sufficient time zone overlap with your team, you can choose to work remotely or return to an office as they reopen (unless it’s necessary for your role to be performed in the office). Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company. At Atlassian, we've built a billion dollar, fast-growing business based on high-quality products, free trials and a focus on customer satisfaction. Interested evaluators convert to paying customers, activating a "Flywheel" that has delivered 200,000+ customers to date. We are looking for positive, curious people who have technical experience, like to delight customers, and have a burning desire to seek out and drive improvements for our products, processes, and performance. If you're looking to work for a game-changing company, and you have an analytical mindset you'd like to use to influence the direction of a healthy and growing suite of software development tools, then Atlassian is the place for you. Your future team Our Product Advocate team comes into play before or during a customer's evaluation journey, and serve as the product experts to help connect our solutions with their needs. We inspire trial activations and purchases by supporting customers with recommendations and resources based on our deep product knowledge of features and functionalities. As the ultimate mission of our team is to provide best-in-class customer support, our success metrics are built to reflect this. You will report into the Product Advocates Senior Team Lead. What you'll do
- As a Product Advocate, you'll manage and respond to customer questions through our service request queue and over the phone
- You'll work across the business to make sure the customer is using the right team based on their needs, and support sales teams who need assistance answering their customer's product questions
- You will also support two of our top-attended product demos and assist with customer questions in real-time.
- Last but not least, you'll uncover ways to improve the way we support our customers and seek out new and different ways to help increase satisfaction, all while doing so in a fun and supportive environment!
- 3+ years experience in a customer-facing role
- Customer-satisfaction driven
- Experience supporting customers as a subject matter expert, and ability to recall and explain deep product knowledge back to a customer in a way that's concise
- Familiarity with Atlassian tools, specifically, Jira Software and/or Confluence as a user or site admin (Jira Service Management or Jira Work Management).
- Working knowledge of server, data center, and cloud deployment options and the high-level differences of each.
- Familiarity with DevOps and/or project planning terminology.