Product Specialist, Impact
This is Adyen
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for the world’s leading companies, delivering frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. Our team members are motivated individuals that help each other do remarkable things every day. We face unique technical challenges at scale and we solve those as a team. And together, we deliver innovative and ethical solutions that transform the way the world pays.
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Now, Adyen serves the world’s brightest companies like Facebook, Uber, L’Oreal, Casper, Bonobos, and Spotify.
Impact Product Specialist
We’re looking for a Product Specialist to join the Impact team. In this role, you’ll be helping to shape the future of our Impact products and provide our merchants and their customers with the most seamless solutions for making a positive social and environmental impact. This is a varied and hands-on role in which your tasks range from providing input on product strategy to working on product development with technical colleagues.
What You’ll Do
- Cross-functional collaboration – you’ll work collaboratively with engineers, design, data, operations, commercial teams, partners and merchants to improve our existing solution, as well as working on ever evolving products and features.
- Technical scoping – you’ll scope a variety of projects, from small improvements and bug fixes to large changes in infrastructure and product.
- Project tracking and prioritisation – you’ll manage project roadmaps and prioritise based on long-term requirements and goals.
- Knowledge sharing – you’ll help enable the rest of the organisation to use all aspects of the Adyen product you are managing to the maximum, by passing on your knowledge effectively.
Who You Are
- You believe that businesses are uniquely positioned to act as a force for good – driving social and environmental change, and to play a meaningful part herein.
- You have a healthy sense of urgency to get things done, when you encounter a challenge, you fix – not flag. Nothing at Adyen is someone else’s problem.
- You have a proven track record in project management skills, you know how to drive business projects in a structured manner and you are not afraid to ‘build as you go’.
- You possess outstanding analytical skills, and you love to dive into complex, technical subjects.
- You are fluent in both spoken and written English – and you are not afraid to get out there to let your voice be heard.
- You are able to work well with engineering, design, data, operations and commercial teams, and be comfortable speaking with merchants, charities and partners.
- 2-4 years’ worth of relevant work experience.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them – voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Does it sound like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application.
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 3 business days. Our interview process tends to take between 3 or 4 weeks to complete. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.
Please, note that this role is a full-time position in Amsterdam. It will require a relocation in case you live outside of the Netherlands.