Product Specialist, Impact
Amsterdam, North Holland, Netherlands
Partner of Every Mother Knows
Meet the financial technology platform helping the world’s leading businesses achieve their ambitions faster.
This is Adyen Adyen is the payments platform of choice for the world's leading companies, delivering frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. Our team members are motivated individuals that help each other do remarkable things every day. We face unique technical challenges at scale and we solve those as a team. And together, we deliver innovative and ethical solutions that transform the way the world pays. We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Now, Adyen serves the world's brightest companies like Facebook, Uber, L'Oreal, Casper, Bonobos, and Spotify. Impact Product Specialist We’re looking for a Product Specialist to join the Impact team. In this role, you’ll be helping to shape the future of our Impact products and provide our merchants and their customers with the most seamless solutions for making a positive social and environmental impact. This is a varied and hands-on role in which your tasks range from providing input on product strategy to working on product development with technical colleagues. What You’ll Do
- Cross-functional collaboration - you’ll work collaboratively with engineers, design, data, operations, commercial teams, partners and merchants to improve our existing solution, as well as working on ever evolving products and features.
- Technical scoping - you’ll scope a variety of projects, from small improvements and bug fixes to large changes in infrastructure and product.
- Project tracking and prioritisation - you’ll manage project roadmaps and prioritise based on long-term requirements and goals.
- Knowledge sharing - you’ll help enable the rest of the organisation to use all aspects of the Adyen product you are managing to the maximum, by passing on your knowledge effectively.
- You believe that businesses are uniquely positioned to act as a force for good – driving social and environmental change, and to play a meaningful part herein.
- You have a healthy sense of urgency to get things done, when you encounter a challenge, you fix – not flag. Nothing at Adyen is someone else’s problem.
- You have a proven track record in project management skills, you know how to drive business projects in a structured manner and you are not afraid to ‘build as you go’.
- You possess outstanding analytical skills, and you love to dive into complex, technical subjects.
- You are fluent in both spoken and written English – and you are not afraid to get out there to let your voice be heard.
- You are able to work well with engineering, design, data, operations and commercial teams, and be comfortable speaking with merchants, charities and partners.
- 2-4 years’ worth of relevant work experience.