Recruitment Marketing Specialist
At Picnic, we’re revolutionising the way people buy groceries with our innovative and sustainable app-only service. We do almost everything in-house, developing cutting-edge technologies and processes to ensure we continue to grow rapidly without missing a beat. If you’re a passionate Campaign Manager, we’re offering you the opportunity to join the diverse team at our Amsterdam HQ and make a real difference in our scaleup environment.
🥜 In a nutshell
As a Recruitment Marketing Specialist at Picnic, you’ll work closely with our Recruitment and Employer Engagement Content teams to help us find, engage, and hire the top talent. You’ll create digital campaign strategies to improve application inflow and quality for roles mainly based at our Amsterdam head office, including domains such as tech, analytics, commercial, and operations. You’ll set clear campaign goals based on our recruitment needs, using your expert knowledge and our current employer branding. You’ll analyse the performance of campaigns and use these insights to inform future campaigns, ensuring we continuously improve.
🎯 What You’ll Do
- Align with stakeholders on Picnic’s tech recruitment targets, and translate these into digital campaign strategies
- Use our employer branding to maximum effect within campaigns and help build on our employer brand going forward
- Monitor media investment for digital campaigns
- Analyse campaign performance and communicate results to stakeholders, as well as suggestions for improvement
- Communicate challenges you encounter to progress towards deadlines to stakeholders
- Work with our content creators to brainstorm new, exciting ideas for reaching our target audiences and hiring the best candidates
⭐ About You
- 2 – 5+ years of relevant experience or equivalent skill level
- Broad hands-on experience with tools such as LinkedIn Campaign Manager, Facebook Ads, Google Ads (SEA) and Google Analytics
- Organised, proactive, and able to communicate effectively with multiple stakeholders
- Analytical skills (you must be able to effectively assess our marketing efforts, interpret the results and draw conclusions)
- Ability to translate campaign insights and data into concepts together with designers and copywriters
- Fluency in English (Dutch, German, or French is a bonus)
📖 Picnic perks
Every expert was once a beginner!
You’ll get plenty of opportunities to challenge yourself and grow, including the Picnic Tech Academy, Lunch & Learn sessions, and tailored soft skills training. We also offer free professional weekly language courses.
Make a difference
You’ll work in an awesome scale-up environment with the freedom to drive your own projects and create a visible impact.
Our fully electric vehicles and sustainable business model mean you’ll also be contributing to making the world a better place!
Teamwork makes the dream work
With more than 80 nationalities across 3 countries, you’ll be part of a diverse company with plenty of cool stuff to get involved with, from board game evenings to after-work drinks to our company ski trip and more!
You Are What You Eat
You’ll get freshly prepared, healthy lunches and snacks (with plenty of vegetarian, vegan, and halal options). Coffee snob? Don’t worry, our amazing Picnic barista has you covered.
Mental health is important. As well as having the option to speak with Picnic colleagues who act as confidential advisors, our collaboration with OpenUp gives you easy access to professional psychologists, along with workshops and materials.
There are plenty of sports communities and events to get involved with, from tennis to yoga to climbing!
We offer competitive compensation and a pension plan that looks out for your future self.
Where possible, we like to enable people to work in ways that suit their working styles, which is why we have a hybrid-working model. Our teams generally like to have at least one team day per week at the office (the tasty lunch and Barista-made coffee may be a factor), but besides that, it’s up to you and your team.
Benefits For Expats
It can be daunting starting a new job AND moving to a new country. That’s why we offer lots of support for our many expat colleagues, including:
- Relocation package: If you join Picnic from abroad, we’ll cover your trip to Amsterdam, sponsor your Visa, and offer you a month of accommodation while you settle in (as long as regulations allow).
- Support with your first tax report as well as arranging the 30% ruling.
- From health insurance to living arrangements to pet passports, there are always colleagues who’ve faced the same challenges and are more than happy to help!
We care about your health and wellbeing. As such, we currently support online interviews and remote onboarding (learn more about the process here ).
Commitment to equal opportunities
Picnic is an equal opportunity employer—this means that all decisions regarding applications will be based on qualifications and merit. Applicants will be regarded independently of age, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, ethnicity, skin color, civil status, religious beliefs, physical or mental disability, or any other factors protected by law.
At Picnic, we celebrate and value our differences and are committed to building a safe and inclusive working environment where everyone can be themselves.