Senior Campaign Manager CRM
Hilversum, North Holland, Netherlands (Hybrid)
Partner of Every Mother Knows
Be inspiring, be amazing, be you - join HKM!
Hunkemöller is looking for a Senior Campaign Manager, working on running customer/member campaigns mainly via email, app & push messaging. The CRM team forms - together with the Marcom-, PR-, Design-, VM-, CSR- and CI team - the marketing team of Hunkemöller. Our mission is to build true customer loyalty by delivering added value to our sheroes servicing them with the most inspiring & relevant campaigns and experiences. As the Senior Campaign Manager you will be responsible for the day-to-day management of all Campaign activities which are focused on the customer lifecycle (acquire, develop, retain & inspire) in 9 countries. Based on market intelligence, AI and other insights (from the different departments). you will execute customer-oriented marketing campaigns for our different customer segments. You will be managing a team of 3 CRM Campaign Marketers, and reporting into the Global CRM & Loyalty Manager and will work together on the long-term strategic goal of creating an ‘effective & efficient contact strategy'. Key responsibilities:
- Drive, fully own & optimize the commercial email calendar – oversee & optimize CRM campaign planning and delivery supported by the CRM campaign marketers on the team;
- Design & implement campaign strategy for promotional and seasonal HKM campaigns trough alignment with the different departments within Hunkemöller, countries and our suppliers;
- Marketing automation: drive atomization of templates, audiences, recommendations and journeys;
- Personalization: create & implement strategy around personalization for the email & app push messages; creating custom segments and growing them;
- A/B testing: drive A/B testing calendar for for both mobile push and email communications;
- Managing performance of the HKM commercial email, sms and push campaigns;
- Lead generation: drive & coordinate lead gen, re-engagement and suppression activities to keep our contactable base active and growing;
- Team management: manage & develop a team of 3 CRM email marketers;
- Troubleshooting: support the resolution of operational problems regarding email, SMS & push platform (Selligent).
- We are looking for a CRM Campaign/Digital Channel professional with minimum a Bachelors degree in Marketing / Communication / Business Studies;
- At least 4 years working experience in a comparable campaign management position, preferably in the retail industry. Experience with Selligent is an advantage;
- Has the ability to take full ownership over commercial CRM campaign calendar, manage performance & perform against aggressive growth targets;
- Strong background and proof of driving conversion, and knowledge of A/B testing and lead gen strategies;
- Experience in analyzing data, building and interpreting reports;
- Excellent knowledge of the English language (written and spoken).
- Positive attitude and drive as well as motivator. Be a source of energy.
- Excellent analytic, planning and organizational skills.
- Results and data driven and able to translate data into insights and actions.
- Customer centric; see customers as No 1 priority.
- Team player, able to liaise and collaborate with different departments (Design, Buying, merchandising, eCommerce, communications).
- Test & learn mindset