Senior Campaign Manager CRM
Hunkemöller is looking for a Senior Campaign Manager, working on running customer/member campaigns mainly via email, app & push messaging. The CRM team forms – together with the Marcom-, PR-, Design-, VM-, CSR- and CI team – the marketing team of Hunkemöller. Our mission is to build true customer loyalty by delivering added value to our sheroes servicing them with the most inspiring & relevant campaigns and experiences.
As the Senior Campaign Manager you will be responsible for the day-to-day management of all Campaign activities which are focused on the customer lifecycle (acquire, develop, retain & inspire) in 9 countries. Based on market intelligence, AI and other insights (from the different departments). you will execute customer-oriented marketing campaigns for our different customer segments. You will be managing a team of 3 CRM Campaign Marketers, and reporting into the Global CRM & Loyalty Manager and will work together on the long-term strategic goal of creating an ‘effective & efficient contact strategy’.
- Drive, fully own & optimize the commercial email calendar – oversee & optimize CRM campaign planning and delivery supported by the CRM campaign marketers on the team;
- Design & implement campaign strategy for promotional and seasonal HKM campaigns trough alignment with the different departments within Hunkemöller, countries and our suppliers;
- Marketing automation: drive atomization of templates, audiences, recommendations and journeys;
- Personalization: create & implement strategy around personalization for the email & app push messages; creating custom segments and growing them;
- A/B testing: drive A/B testing calendar for for both mobile push and email communications;
- Managing performance of the HKM commercial email, sms and push campaigns;
- Lead generation: drive & coordinate lead gen, re-engagement and suppression activities to keep our contactable base active and growing;
- Team management: manage & develop a team of 3 CRM email marketers;
- Troubleshooting: support the resolution of operational problems regarding email, SMS & push platform (Selligent).
The ideal CANDIDATE:
- We are looking for a CRM Campaign/Digital Channel professional with minimum a Bachelors degree in Marketing / Communication / Business Studies;
- At least 4 years working experience in a comparable campaign management position, preferably in the retail industry. Experience with Selligent is an advantage;
- Has the ability to take full ownership over commercial CRM campaign calendar, manage performance & perform against aggressive growth targets;
- Strong background and proof of driving conversion, and knowledge of A/B testing and lead gen strategies;
- Experience in analyzing data, building and interpreting reports;
- Excellent knowledge of the English language (written and spoken).
- Positive attitude and drive as well as motivator. Be a source of energy.
- Excellent analytic, planning and organizational skills.
- Results and data driven and able to translate data into insights and actions.
- Customer centric; see customers as No 1 priority.
- Team player, able to liaise and collaborate with different departments (Design, Buying, merchandising, eCommerce, communications).
- Test & learn mindset
Join our brand:
Hunkemöller strives to be a much loved, social & inclusive brand. A place where people love to work, are proud of the brand, and where we create true brand ambassadors. Working in a passionate, energetic, design-led and performance-driven environment where our key customer persona ‘Shero’ sits at the heart of everything we do. Hunkemöller is certified TOP EMPLOYER of the Netherlands 2021 for the second time, which underlines our people initiatives and achievements.
Together Tomorrow – Join a Retailer that’s on the move to be better for our planet, better for people, better together! From diversity & inclusion, reducing waste, to product care and how we work with our suppliers, our Together Tomorrow initiative reflects what we do and helps drive change across our business. Ready to help us achieving our ambitious goals? Where ever you’ll start working with us, if in Stores or our HQs, you can contribute!