Senior Campus Recruiter- EMEA [remote]
Partner of Every Mother Knows
Tools for teams, from startup to enterprise: Atlassian provides tools to help every team unleash their full potential
Atlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity. Assuming you have eligible working rights and a sufficient time zone overlap with your team, you can choose to work remotely or return to an office as they reopen (unless it’s necessary for your role to be performed in the office). Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company. With a sufficient timezone overlap with the team, we're able to hire eligible candidates for this role from France, Germany, Poland, Turkey, the Netherlands, and the United Kingdom. If this sparks your interest, apply today and chat with our friendly Recruitment team further. Atlassian is growing faster than ever! And so is our global Campus Recruiting program. This is an exciting time to join this team in a period of hyper-growth. We are in the early stages of building our EMEA campus program. You can expect to be exposed to a lot of opportunities within an agile, collaborative, and fun environment. We are a team that loves thinking differently about finding high-potential university talent and thrive on guiding them through a legendary hiring experience. We believe that the campus program is an integral part of Atlassian's talent strategy, and we have a chance to create an impact on our future. With this role, you'll report to Senior Manager, Campus Recruiting India & EMEA. You'll be the first Campus Recruiter in the EMEA region. At Atlassian, you'll have the freedom to develop new initiatives and roll out new programs internally. This role is perfect for you if you're someone who wants to push boundaries and run with new and improved methodologies. Sounds like you? If yes, keep reading! On Your First Day, We'll Expect You To
- Have a background in a full cycle EMEA campus recruitment.
- Work well on a team and be excited to contribute to the intern and grad experience.
- Use data to analyze recruiting processes and predict future performance.
- Develop detailed recruiting plans for intern and full-time hires through clearly defined objective, outcomes and sourcing strategies.
- Collaborate with partners and early talent hiring managers to shape recruiting strategies and results.
- 5+ years of experience with expanding sourcing channels to create balanced talent pools.
- Familiarity with our relevant tools and programs (e.g Lever)