Specialist Omnichannel Strategy
About PVH Corp.
PVH is one of the most admired fashion and lifestyle companies in the world. We power brands that drive fashion forward – for good. Our brand portfolio includes the iconic CALVIN KLEIN and TOMMY HILFIGER brands. We market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands. PVH has over 40,000 associates operating in over 40 countries and $9.9 billion in annual revenues. That’s the Power of Us. That’s the Power of PVH.
The Omnichannel department formalizes the omnichannel strategy, drives the development of associated business processes & consumer services as well as leading their operational implementation. The department is also responsible for evaluating the business and financial performance of the omnichannel business.
Within the department, the Omnichannel Strategy team supports the management team to design, formalize and drive the direct-to-consumer strategy, and channel specific strategies, and ensures business priorities are aligned across all stakeholders.
Being a privileged partner of the Management team, the Strategy team is also supporting the business transformation by designing effective change management approach to ensure all stakeholders are part of the journey. The Strategy team supports all departments and channels, also collaborating with the Market leaders and aims at fostering cohesion and collaboration with and among them. The team environment is dynamic, positive and forward thinking.
In this role you will report into the Director Omnichannel Strategy and be responsible for driving strategic projects across the direct-to-consumer organizations. The role with support both Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein, and will be responsible for owning project planning, execution and controlling of strategic projects. The role will also need to effectively communicate with cross-department stakeholders.
- Support in driving strategic & transformational projects; managing the planning, execution & controlling of projects
- Drive stakeholder management with cross-functional stakeholders ensuring communication of project status and to keep relevant projects on schedule
- Develop, maintain and distribute relevant project/program management documentation
- Support problem solving process manage the structuring of issues, the running of analyses, and the development of actionable recommendations for the business
- Support with the development of key strategic and business presentations for top management
The Ideal Candidate
- 2+ years of relevant experience in project management, successfully leading projects and programs on-time
- Previous experience in driving strategy and change management, and in direct to business experience preferred
- Experience with Agile, SCRUM, Waterfall project management methodologies, and project management tools
- Advanced MS Office skills
- Impressive stakeholder management skills with ability to interact and influence different levels of organization
- Detail oriented and organized; able to multitask and meet deadlines
What You Can Expect From Us
- A company culture that fosters development, offering training and learning opportunities through our very own PVH University
- An international environment which respects diversity, equality, and individuality
- A monthly Covid home- office budget
- A smart work program that empowers our associates to work from home in the Netherlands, within a flexible schedule
- A beautiful state-of-the-art Campus awaiting you upon our return to the office
COVID-19 and Working at PVH
As we continue to navigate the impact of COVID-19, the health, safety and well-being of our associates remains our #1 priority. As a result, your recruiting process may be conducted remotely, primarily via phone and video calls. Once you’re onboard, you’ll join in our Work Smart hybrid way of working, which is focused on connection, collaboration and community, with our dynamic offices and workspaces there to facilitate teamwork and innovation.
In your initial call, our Talent Acquisition Team will outline the full details of our Work Smart hybrid working policy, as well as any adapted measures that may be in place based on current government guidelines.
PVH Europe and our brands, TOMMY HILFIGER and CALVIN KLEIN, are committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse community of associates with a strong sense of belonging. We believe we are bettered by all forms of diversity, and take pride in working with top talent from every walk of life and corner of the world. In the spirit of inclusivity, qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, ethnicity, ability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, nationality, race, religion or sexual orientation.