Talent Acquisition Specialist [remote]
Partner of Every Mother Knows
The World's #1 Commerce Experience Cloud
Bloomreach is the world’s #1 Commerce Experience Cloud, empowering brands to deliver customer journeys so personalized, they feel like magic. It offers a suite of products that drive true personalization and digital commerce growth, including:
- Discovery, offering AI-driven search and merchandising
- Content, offering a headless CMS
- Engagement, offering a leading CDP and marketing automation solutions
- Partner with hiring managers to define the candidate requirements & hiring process.
- Source, identify, engage and secure top talent using a variety of channels.
- Negotiate potential offers and successfully close candidates.
- Define candidate requirements, including experience, soft and hard skills
- Align on the hiring process preferences & panellists
- Set up & adhere to a regular check-in cadence according to mutual preferences
- Utilize sourcing strategies and research methods effective for each specific requisition.
- Be the search expert by understanding hiring needs and search requirements.
- Ensure excellent candidate experience for all engaged candidates.
- Work closely with other staff to move candidates through the interview process as smoothly and quickly as possible.
- Make sure candidates are motivated and engaged.
- Facilitate offer negotiation & sendout. Make sure onboarding starts as quickly as possible.
- In 14 days, you will be fully introduced and onboarded into the company context.
- In 30 days, you will get started with recruiting for 3-5 requisitions, and kick off with all your hiring managers, build a pipeline.
- In 90 days, you will have hired 5-8 stellar candidates.
- Professional - experience in recruitment & SaaS
- Personal - organization skills, connecting with people
- Experience in recruiting in a fast-paced environment in a software company.
- Recruiting for both non-technical and technical positions across functions/departments.
- Experience with innovative research & sourcing methods.
- Being on top of hiring processes, following up, tying loose ends.
- People skills to understand, connect with and motivate candidates.
- Independence to navigate you through new, ambiguous situations as we grow.
- Ability to change gears on short notice and adapt to fast changing environments.
- A great deal of freedom and trust. At Bloomreach we don’t clock in and out, and we have neither corporate rules nor long approval processes. This freedom goes hand in hand with responsibility. We are interested in results from day one.
- We have defined our 5 values and the 10 underlying key behaviors that we strongly believe in. We can only succeed if everyone lives these behaviors day to day. We've embedded them in our processes like recruitment, onboarding, feedback, personal development, performance review and internal communication.
- We believe in flexible working hours to accommodate your working style.
- We work remote-first with several Bloomreach Hubs available across three continents.
- We organize company events (summits) twice a year to experience the global spirit of the company and get excited about what's ahead.
- We encourage and support our employees to engage in volunteering activities - every Bloomreacher can take 5 paid days off to volunteer.
- We have a friendly atmosphere and motivated colleagues who love what they do.
- The Bloomreach Glassdoor page elaborates on our stellar 4.5/5 rating.
- We have a People Development Program -- participating in weekly personal development workshops on various topics run by experts from inside the company. We are continuously developing & updating competency maps for select functions.
- Our managers are strongly encouraged to participate in the Leader Development Program to develop in the areas we consider essential for any leader. The program includes regular comprehensive feedback, consultations with a coach and follow-up check-ins.
- Bloomreachers utilize the $1,500 professional education budget on an annual basis to purchase education products (books, courses, certifications, etc.)
- Our resident communication coach Ivo Večeřa is available to help navigate work-related communications & decision-making challenges.
- The Employee Assistance Program -- with counselors -- is available for non-work-related challenges.
- Subscription to Calm - sleep and meditation app.
- We organize ‘DisConnect’ days where Bloomreachers globally enjoy one additional day off each quarter, allowing us to unwind together and focus on activities away from the screen with our loved ones.
- We facilitate sports, yoga, and meditation opportunities for each other.
- Stock options are granted depending on a team member’s role, seniority, and location.
- Everyone gets to participate in the company's success through the company performance bonus.
- We offer an employee referral bonus of up to $3,000 paid out immediately after the new hire starts.
- We celebrate work anniversaries -- Bloomversaries!