Customer Support Engineer – Spanish Speaking
Amsterdam or London
Partner of Every Mother Knows
This job has been filledApply Now
We are looking for a Customer Support Engineer for one of our Corporate Partners. In this role you will be the go-to problem solver for our Client’s platform. Whether through phone, chat, or tickets, you will help customers navigate technical and functional challenges. From troubleshooting and solution research to guiding users step by step, you will own the customer experience. You will be a product expert who makes sure customers get the most out of our Client’s platform, enhancing customer experience & satisfaction while driving the business forward.
What You’ll Do:
- Support customers by providing technical and functional expertise over the phone, chat and ticket management.
- Manage customer inquiries within the expected time frame and act as the contact point, only escalating above when required
- Maintain a high level of professionalism with customers and work to establish a positive rapport with every customer
- Troubleshoot customer issues by utilizing knowledge of application, experience and by self-guided research of issues
- Resolve complex customer issues with minimal assistance from escalated points.
- Link, author and edit Client’s knowledge base content to improve customer self-service resources
- Accurately capture ticket notes, document activities and manage tickets in a way that is clear, concise and actionable by other internal resources and a customer viewing from the support portal.
What You’ll Need
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent professional experience in a related role
- Moderate technical aptitude
- Business-level English and Spanish required
- Strong communication skills with experience across various channels (email, phone, ticketing systems).
- Self-motivated and accountable to results.
- Ability to anticipate obstacles and establish timelines and agreements.
- Capable of troubleshooting and facilitating problem-solving through insightful questions.
- Basic to intermediate database or network security support experience preferred
- High competence in Google Drive, Microsoft Office Suite, and OneCloud
- Ability to multi-task and manage changing priorities
Where You’ll WorkOur Client has established a set of values that drive how they work and who they hire. You will see these values ingrained in how they support their customers, work with team members, build their products and in the work environment they’ve created.
- Customer Success: Always delight our customers.
- Trust: Rely on each other.
- Integrity: Do the right thing, every time.
- Collaboration: Share resources and work together.
- Innovation: Keep creating solutions and finding better ways.
- Inclusion: Support a diverse community where we all belong.
- Accountability: Be responsible for your success and failure.
- Casual Dress: The Client has a casual work environment, most people wear jeans to the office.
- Involvement: Ability to participate in Business Employee Resource Groups (Black, Hispanic, Asian, Women, Rainbow (LGBTQIA+), Veterans, Disabilities), Volunteering, Company wide celebrations, and more
- Work-life Balance: They have a competitive Paid Time Off, Volunteering Time Off and Parental Leave. They encourage employees to spend time enjoying life outside of work.