I am writing to apply for the Associate coordinator Clinical Development position.
I have done a certificate course in Clinical research and Data management and have bachelor’s degree in microbiology and masters in biotechnology. I have worked as a Regulatory Officer in Pfizer, India for a period of 2007 to 2010. I have knowledge of MS Office programs in managing databases and have the ability to use proper terminology in clinical trials and pharmacovigilance regulations.
During my work experience my work was to
• record all data (along with a summary explaining the source and procedures used) into the database accurately and to make updates as new information becomes available.
• Worked on dossiers preparation
• Maintaining product registration log in internal databases.
• Supported Institutional Business by assisting in providing regulatory documentation
• And activities for all Global, regional and local clinical trials conducted by Pfizer in India and regulatory activities for all new marketed products for India and India region (Sri Lanka, Bangladesh and Nepal).
I have the interpersonal skills to work well as part of a team and the motivation to work independently. I have exceptional research skills with the ability to collect all data from various clinical studies, trials and cases.
I have the ability to adapt quickly to a changing environment and to switch priorities when necessary. I also have excellent time management and organizational skills needed to manage large amounts of data.
My contact number is +31613236179.