You have scheduled a meeting with Angela successfully 🎉 You will receive an email with all the details shortly.
Relaunch Your Career Bootcamp
Are you thinking of returning to work after a parental break? Sign up to our 6-week career bootcamp for mothers and get ready to land your next role.
4.9 out of 5
Instructor: Angela Fusaro
Type: Live Online Sessions
- Increase the confidence in your professional skills and abilities after a career break;
- Identify roles and career opportunities that match your work-life goals, strengths and transferable skills;
- Present your skills, expertise and experience through a compelling CV & LinkedIn profile;
- Increase the visibility of your profile in the local job market and your ability to attract desired roles and career opportunities;
- Boost your job search, grow your network and win your next interview.
- 1 Individual intake meeting (30 minutes)
- 6 Group sessions (1 hour each)
- 1 Individual coaching session (1 hour)
- 1 Proofread Cover Letter
- A Dutch job market proof CV and LinkedIn profile
- Unlimited support by email for the duration of the programme
- Average of 3-4 hours homework/assignments per week
- Bootcamp presentations and material
- Meet and match/networking opportunities with companies
TAKE A LOOK AT OUR PROGRAMME:
The duration of one session is 1 hour.
Mindset, confidence and your work-life vision
Your strengths and transferable skills
Rebranding your profile (CV & LinkedIn)
Dutch job market and job search strategy;
Craft a compelling cover letter and video message for your dream job
Job interview preparation
Meet and match/networking opportunities with companies.
Follow-up & next step – Individual session.
I have a background in Psychology and several years of experience in Talent acquisition, People Coaching & Development – working with multinational companies, non-for profit organisations and start-ups both in the Dutch and international market. In 2018 I launched Every Mother Knows to contribute to the growth of mothers and parents at the workplace. Originally from Italy, I’m a proud mum of two little Amsterdammers, love a good espresso, the seaside and taking a break on a yoga mat.
Insightful, engaging, encouraging-These are the words that would describe Angela!! She is a powerhouse of experience, who is emphatic while simultaneously encouraging and challenging you to find your own answers. She guides you to places you were too scared to visit before and she is an excellent companion in the journey to self-rediscovery.
Angela has a natural gravitas, she is a person you can immediately trust, and be sure of. She is there when you need her, when you need someone to encourage you to make that journey of professional development, which is not easy. Her approach is totally non-judgmental and the sessions are really focused on you and on what you want to achieve.
Having her as a coach has really helped me to like myself again, to know that, no matter where you are and how much you have messed up, there is a lesson to be learned, and you can move on. I would highly recommend her professional services to anyone who is looking to develop their professional and personal life that is in line with their values and goals.
February 12, 2021
I loved working with Angela. Angela does not only understand the challenges of being a working mother in today’s society, but she also understands the corporate environment and how interpersonal relationships work at work. Angela was able to give me great advice, was compassionate, and quickly identified and addressed my development areas. I would highly recommend Angela!
August 23, 2020
Laura Van Driem
Angela was a fantastic coach who helped me not only brush up my professional self, but also truly helped me refind my confidence for moving back into the professional sphere after taking a break for my children. I enjoyed our sessions and am very grateful to her for all the support. I have recommended her to many friends and family members and can heartily recommend her to the wider LinkedIn community. She is a professional warrior on your side to help you find your strongest self
September 25, 2020